When Selling Your Home:
A successful marketing plan is carefully designed to give your home maximum exposure to qualified buyers. It is based on my experience of what truly works. It uses a multi-media approach that is designed to take advantage of Prudential Rubloff’s advanced marketing technology. 90% of buyers begin their search on the internet, the focus of my marketing uses online tools to find the right buyer.
Your property will receive:
Staging Quotes & Services (if needed).
Video Tour Highlighting Important Living Areas Professionally Designed Color Brochure with Complete Property Details.
Detailed Ad Copy Providing a Property “Personality”.
Stand Alone Website with an Individualized url (e.g., 123mainstreet.com).
Complete Property Description on www.rubloff.com, with over 100,000 unique visitors per month.
Syndication to Over 80 of the Most Popular Real Estate Search Engines Nationally and Internationally, including:
- wsj.com (The Wall Street Journal’s Website)
– “Just Listed” Postcards to Area Residents
– eCard email Marketing to All of Chicago’s Top Producing Agents
– Agent to Agent Networking Within My Extensive Network of Personal Agent Contacts
– Property Details Displayed on the Multiple Listing Service Available to All Chicago Area Agents